Sunday 17 July 2011

Gathering

(I totally forgot about the gathering but it's better late than never!!)

Tanglestar leaped onto the emberstone his yellow-amber eyes gazing around his clan. "Cats of EmberClan tonight is the gathering (it was a couple days ago but still...) I'd like these cats to go:

Tanglestar
Owlsight
Brokenfeather
Stormfeather
Larkflight
Ivyflight
Copperflame (if she's well enough)
Snaketail
Smallcloud
Moonshimmer
Silverjay
Achingsoul
Blazepaw
Hiddenpaw
Kestrelpaw
Gingerpaw
Shadowpaw
and
Frostpaw"

Tanglestar looked at the called cats. The ones he didn't call looked a little discouraged. "The cats who aren't going you still have the important task of watching over the clan."

(A new post will be posted very, very soon, pretend Silverjay and her littermates and Achingsoul already joined, I'll officially make them join in the new post that's coming soon)

Gathering: http://thewarriorgathering.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. (could spottedkit become an apprentice in the next post?oh and blackflower and blackice are now mates)

    Spottedkit sat next to her mother."Mom what can we do wilel the almost everybody is at the gathering?" She asked. "Well you can chase inchworms with Whiskit,Featherkit, and Lunakit."She said lieing down for a nap.Spottedkit lied next to her."They don't like the feeling of inchworms.They think there gross."Spottedkit sighed. "Oh Spottedkit maybe you can play with Viperpaw?"She said."No.She's an apprentice she can fight...and...hunt.Noway will she ever want to play with a kit."she said her hyperness lowering."Spottedkit I'll be right back."She padded over to Viperpaw. "Viperpaw are you buzy?"she asked.

    ~Spottedkit,and Blackflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alado, I'm so sorry. I had to leave blogger, but I'm back now. I promise to keep up being active!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Oh, Kittenwhiskers! I wanted fernglade to mentor Spottedkit, but it doesn't really matter :P (BLLEEEH the more i type this, the more I think it sounds really prissy, SO BLLEEEEEH))

    Viperpaw smiled, "Nope! What do ya wanna do?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALADO!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU TOO!!!! NEW POST ON GALECLAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. blackflower smiled. "can you cach inchworms with spottedkit like you and her used to do wen you were a kit? she needs a playmate and im really tryered she keepe me awake all night."blackflower meowed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viperpaw nodded enthusiastically and bounced over to spottedkit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spottedkit cocked her head."Viperpaw?Viperpaw!"Spottedkit shot up."Are we going to play?!?!"Spottedkit asked geting into a hunting crouch.
    ~spottedkit

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I MISSED YOU TOO!!! And for the record I kept Thunderstrike single ;) LOL)

    ReplyDelete