Saturday 2 May 2015

Hello?

Alrighty! So I decided to look at my older blogger profile and I was looking over my old blogs. Eventually I came across EmberClan and I recalled creating this Clan.
However, eventually everything and everyone died off. No one was active and even I wasn't active. Which isn't all that surprising. I'm terrible when it comes to activity.

Anyways, I was looking at the "join" page and I noticed comments from 2014 and even 2015! If anyone is still around I am willing to bring EmberClan back!

-Alado

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Star, which is normally my blog name, i would like to join this blog/clan as Echopaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I used to rp on this blog when I was maybe 12? Used to be FeeFeekatt... good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I used to rp on this blog when I was maybe 12? Used to be FeeFeekatt... good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you, Feefeekatt! xD It's been so long. Damn.

    ReplyDelete